Never Too Late to Get the Best Worldwide Entertainment Worldwide
Using modern real-time communication protocols, TV channels are broadcast in less than a second to any destination in the world.
- Never seen before user experience: high quality and ultra-low latency
- Delay between event and second screen below 300 ms – hardly noticeable to the human eye
- Visitor mobile devices become opera glasses for an enhanced user interaction
- Operators and event providers can improve their customer reach while generating new revenue streams and introducing additional ad space – event specific packages for media owners as well as for end users.
- Solution improves network efficiency and saves backhaul capacities.